Terms & Conditions
v1.0 – 14-10-2018
We collect personal information, such as your company’s name, international bank account number and email address, when you sign up for one of our services.
This information is stored in our financial system and only used for contact or invoicing purposes.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
We are responsible for:
– Build service
– Build steps for Azure DevOps provided by us
We are not responsible for:
– Microsoft Azure downtime
– Microsoft Azure DevOps downtime
– Misuse of the service
Response time in case of technical defects:
1 working day for issues classified as high priority
2 working days for issues classified as medium priority
5 working days for issues classified as low priority
If a support incident is filed it must meet the following requirements:
– Clear description and explanation of the issue
– The id of the build is provided
– The configuration of the build step is provided as a YAML file
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy describes what Robberse IT Services define as ‘Acceptable Use’
– Use the service only for its purpose.
– It is not allowed to use the infrastructure provided by Robberse IT Services for purposes other than running the provided Azure DevOps build steps.
– It is not allowed to resell any of our services.
Payments should be received by Robberse IT Services before, or on the due date specified on the invoice.
A notice period of one month applies on terminating your subscription.
Robberse IT Services may terminate or suspend access to our services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms.